Kala Til (Black Sesame)
Welcome a lot of embodied souls (jīva) from the nether region (Bhuvalok) at your place by offering sesame seeds (til-tarpana) to Deities.
- Significance and meaning: ‘Trup’ means satisfying others. The word ‘Tarpan’ has been formed from the root word ‘Trup’. Offering water to God, Sages, ancestors’ soul and human beings and satisfying them through it is called tarpan.
- Objective: The objective of performing tarpan is that God, deceased ancestors’ souls etc whose names are pronounced while performing Tarpan, should bestow happiness on us. Tila tarpan means offering sesame seeds mixed in water to the deceased ancestors’ souls. Black sesame seeds should be used for Shraddha. If sesame seeds are not available then gold or silver should be used.
• Sesame seeds are the favorites of deceased ancestors’ souls.
• By usage of sesame seeds, the demons do not obstruct the ritual of Shraddha.
- The ritual of offering sesame seeds (til-tarpana)*Due to an increase in spiritual purity (sāttviktā) on Akshay Tritiya, on average there is a 60-70% chance of feeling good and 30-40% chance of experiencing distress due to departed ancestral souls. By sincerely offering sesame seeds (til-tarpana) with devotion and spiritual emotion (bhāv), the debt unto God and ancestors reduces to some extent as God and the ancestors are pleased. They bestow their blessings on the seeker for his spiritual progress and obstacles in his personal life are removed
- Offering sesame seeds (til-tarpana) to Deities
Method: First invoke the Deities. Take a plate made of copper or any other spiritually pure (sāttvik) metal in your hands. Then invoke Deity Brahmā and Shrī Vishnu or Deity Datta (who is combined form of both of them) and invite them to arrive in the plate. Then have spiritual emotion (bhāv) that the Deities have actually arrived in the subtle. Take sesame seeds in your hands with the spiritual emotion (bhāv) that the principles of Lord Vishnu and Deity Brahmā are in these sesame seeds. Then have the spiritual emotion (bhāv) that you are offering them at the feet of the Deities.
Effect: When sesame seeds are offered at the feet of Deities (who have arrived in the subtle), they absorb the spiritually pure (sāttvik) frequencies emitted by the Deities. Subsequently when water is offered, the spiritual emotion (bhāv) of the person offering it, is invoked. Due to the bhāv state, sāttviktā absorbed by the sesame seeds is received by the person offering it, in greater amounts. From this, we can understand that God is desirous of spiritual emotion (bhāv). When we offer our ego and spiritual emotion (bhāv) to God, He rewards us with abundance. samagri
For any Query mail us : firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be very much happy to assist you. Thank you !
Satyanarayan puja samagri , grihapravesh puja samagri , vaastu shanti puja samagri , mool shanti puja samagri , gowri ganesh puja samagri , mahalakshmi puja samagri , karvachauth puja samagri , durga puja samagri , kal sarpadosh puja samagri , Diwali puja samagri .